MARINE TRACK JACKET

2 800 kr
Size
Size Guide

Inspired by a vintage tracksuit, this trackjacket is well constructed and crafted from black and navy Seaqual yarn. Fabric containing approximately 10% marine plastic (from plastic marine litter), the remaining 90% is post-consumer PET from land sources.

 

Details about garment

Dry clean only
Fit : Relaxed fit
Composition & shell: 10% Marine litter, 90% recycled PET
Details: Elastic drawstrings, zipper, hidden pockets in the side seams.

Made in Sweden

As an independent fashion brand we are proud to embrace a business-model rooted in transparency and flexibility. By offering our limited edition garments crafted in Sweden on-demand we are able to reduce carbon emission and counteract overproduction. Simply by using resources only when there is a demand.

Size Guide

Chest  Sleeve Length
XS 111.5 cm 64 cm 72 cm
S 115.5 cm 66 cm 74.5 cm
M 119.5 cm 68 cm 77 cm
L 123.5 cm 70 cm 79.5 cm
XL 127.5 cm 72 cm 82 cm